Product InformationProduct code: 7393 UPC: 712201001211 Brand: Sahara Sailor Color: Multi
1. 7.5'' overall length, 0.16'' thickness;
2. Stainless steel blade, rust free and corrosion resistant;
3. A must have for outdoor activities like hunting hiking camping;
4. Anti-slip and durable cord with leggings strap, portable and safe;
5. With sawtooth cutting edge, good for cutting tree branches, convenient and practical.
Product DescriptionDeveloped as a replacement for silk parachute lines in World War II, Paracord has since proven itself as a tough and reliable cord. It can be used to enhance the grip of knives and tools as well as be woven and knotted into standalone gear and accessories. With over 600 black and white pictures, All Wrapped Up In Paracord will guide you step by step through different wraps and projects perfect for the beginning paracordist. Learn to combine simple wraps and knots to create endless possible combinations to fit any project or situation. - Learn to tie eight simple wraps that compliment and enhance the grip on knives and tools as well as serve as the basis for other projects. - Follow along as four different handle wrapping projects are tackled and learn some different techniques along the way. - Combine wraps and knots to create functional straps, lanyards, key and gear fobs as well as simple survival bracelets that come apart quickly to keep extra cord on hand at all times.
All Rights Reserved.